Skip to main content

ONLY THE WISE SURVIVE

The Street is not good as it looks. (movie script)



Living in the street was no option for a young KingPin, after his parents where assassinated in church, for some streetwise reason.

"This is my beginning of my end", says the young KingPin in thoughts after witnessing  hot cold bullets firing at the pulpit from the far side of window. "daddy!!! mommy!!!" screaming to his last note till he couldn't make any sound. This are last words from his father. "K.P go home and open my silver tru......ck." Mr jones was no longer hot as he bleeded out his last words with KingPin. K.P was on the run to their mansion where he lived with his family just there 3 of them. "what is in my father truck"? he arrived in the house went straight to the secrete room where no one would randomly play around it. Surprisingly astonished "A gun," as he didn't ever thought his father could be in a possession of a gun. "how can daddy use a gun while he told me to trust in God all the time" Before he was reading the letter from the trunk, tears start filling his eye balls, made things even worse when he starts reading.


"Dear KingPin, I am sorry for not telling you everything I should have told you,
I know it is said that, what you don't know cannot  kill you, but this time it is a different story, You were adopted from birth as your parents were killed in front of my eyes, Had  to take you and run away to this every place. Your Real name is King Prince McQeens. KingPin it is I saw you, You could be the King and the Prince of this generation."


after reading the letter K.P a loud thought pops out his mouth saying "This is the beginning of the End. 


episode 1 episode 1 episode 1 episode 1 episode 1 episode 1 episode 1 episode 1 episode 1 episode 1 episode 1 episode 1 episode 1 episode 1
End of Scripture.

Episode 2



After all the trauma, K.P went through, it  was so not barely bearable for a 15 year old boy who does no longer knows who he real is, and the house he knew as home was burned down to ashes. Now it is a must for him to fall in love with the streets, because that is the only thing he has. 

"I have been running for the past 24 hours now' If it was not Mr Jones' secrete exit I would have been roasted to ashes. they will have to pay for what they did and they thought to do, "it was getting late in the streets and no room for K.P.
 "Hellooooo litte one."
A vocie coming from the narrow path of the brigde.
K.P went silent in fear that he could barely move a step foward.
"who are you?" ask K.P in a small female like voice.
"I am  BossLady I run the streets and only the wise survive to this far this late" showing a Crockett smile.
"I guess I am one of the wise one but I don't know anything about the streets" he said.
"Dont worry you are in warm hands my Prince" replied Boss lady, " get in the car" ordering K.P to enter her BMW 325 i.s.

off they go to the lady's house where all the streets codes and law are formed, she was like the government, however she would remove anybody in the streets who do not want to cooperate with the law.
On the way to the  Agnot, that is  the place she lived.
"Little boy were are you from" as she asked with a crooked smile."I am from Agnot South" he replied with fear in his eyes.
"Are you scared for ladies"? making the boy even want to jump out the window,  to bad the car was running faster than the furious.
"Can you please drive slow" the boy asked her to slow down
Are you sure you from Agnot? because everybody there live fast, drive fast and die fast.
but I am not saying you going to die now, but I will use a boy like you.

K.P and lady Boss arrived at the house. K.P was not surprised by any of what is in the house, you already know his father had more riches than anybody in Agnot as a whole.    








   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EPISODE 3

DINEO CYCLONE This is where time goes slower to your end of time, as he wishing he can die or maybe his aware of self no longer exit, doomed. It is has been only 2 days I lost everything and it just feels like it's been like this for so long, says KingPin looking the garden and the  swimming pool at the lady's 1 million dollar  mansion. He's been thinking how he lost everything in a short time. The comes the lady in her bikini joining KingPin around the chilling spot. 'Hey Youngen' says her sitting right next to him "you haven't  taking anything to eat for the past two days Don't you know a Man from the streets must be wise to be strong." Then she poke his noise. "NO I am not hungry" as his heart beats started kicking rapidly, and more blood starting flowing through his body he could swear he was feeling a heavy storm like Dineo cyclone. "And I am not allowed to look at Naked woman, my father told me it makes Kings weak"